It's the start of this New Year, and alike many, I tend to take some time to reflect... Not only to set some personal goals, but to envision some things I would love to do photographically. With that said, I decided to write down some things that I would love to do, and in turn I thought I would share a few from that list.
I always try to do new things, sometimes with old techniques, to expand my vision and to grow as a photographer. It helps me to step out of my comfort zone, and I have always been super excited with the outcome!
If you are looking for something unique for your wedding day coverage or portrait session, in addition to our normal collections, we are now looking for couples interested in sharing in my Bucket List!
On to the list:
• A Same-Sex Couple Wedding or Commitment Ceremony
• A Treehouse Wedding
• A Wedding in Europe
• A Couple Willing To Have Their Wedding Photographed In All Black and White
• A Couple Willing To Have Their Wedding Shot Completely in Film
• A Wedding at St. Ann's Church in Kennebunkport, Maine
• An Underwater Portrait Session or Bridals
• A West Coast Wedding (I would love somewhere in Pacific North West)
• A Wedding With A Mountainous Backdrop
• A Wedding In The Snow
So if you, or someone you know, might be interested, please contact us for details! I would be excited to talk with you!